Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #111
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Gus!

  2. #112
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go Mr & Mrs C. Young Zack is a year older. Thats great... wait a minute... let me think... If I can remember when The Z man was born... and that was a year ago... Aaaarrggg, That Means I'm a year older!!!!
    <marquee>I Am Young... I am Young... Iam ... Old [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Aaaaarrrrgggg!!!</marquee>

    Roger The Antique

  3. #113
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Friday morning everyone!
    I am so glad this w*rk week is winding down.
    Free time is the best time 4 sure and I will soon have some! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    Hey Charlie, Zack is adorable! I can't believe he is already a year old!
    Well folks, as Dr. Laura says, it's time to
    go and take on the day.
    Have a great one all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #114
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I just picked-up Katt Lowe C/D & Cherie produced. And love it. And also the foxes dvd. Which I haven't seen since the 70's? Cherie stole the show in the movie. That's for sure! Well,one more week out of work. I just hope next week the weather is better. Everyone have a great weekend & stay kool..

    (A Thought In Time)..by eric

    Along a sandy beach memories of the past.
    While holding a feather from within the wind.
    You see the light while knowing to yourself.
    The harder it is to fall in love. The more you'll fall in love
    I see your face its glowing, but is it because you see me.
    Or maybe I belong in your past. If I could only stop the thoughts of time.
    And carry you to a path in time. Holding you every step.
    Only to awaken next to me, like you've been there all the time.
    If our hearts were to touch together. Would they separate in heaven?
    How can I be so close too you in dreams, yet so far in miles?
    The winds have past the sand turns cool. The sunset colored in orange.
    I turn to you. You smile at me. I feel you always close to me.
    For thoughts in time have past. Or is this all a dream? ...
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] A [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] C/C

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 30, 2004 01:26 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY 427 ]</font>

  5. #115
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Mr. Stingray and everybody!
    It is Monday again. What can I say?
    I owe, I owe, so it's off to w*rk I go.
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #116
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey, it's after midnight where NYJ is and I came to see if there was a little cake next to all her posts because, if I'm not mistaken, it is indeed celebration time because of the fact that NewYorkJettster is beginning her next trip around the sun.
    Let's all go along for the ride, shall we, and [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] hardy all the while!
    Happy Birthday Jettster!
    YOU rock!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <marquee>Sure enuff. There be little cakes here!</marquee>

  7. #117
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday to you....
    Happy birthday to you....
    Happy birthday dear NYJ.....
    Happy birthday to you!!!!!

    Hope you have a GREAT birthday! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  8. #118
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's right, it is my birthday isn't it? Me birthday [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] Hahaha...

    Thanks for the birthday wishes and the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] is about to begin very shortly out by the poolside. And since it's my birthday and it's 2 4 tuesday also. I decided to do a workforce block of Joan Jett and The Blackhearts:

    1,2,3,4, FIVE

    Tube Talkin

    Love is Pain

    Bad Reputation [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    And whatever else I feel like playing by them. Hee,hee... See ya's out by the poolside.

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    NewYorkJettster~

  9. #119
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well then....as I previously stated my Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz this time are going to be dedicated to NewYorkJettster due to the fact that this Two-Fer Tuesday is also her birthday and all!
    Happy Birthday to the party girl's party girl! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Birthday_The Beatles //oo\\
    Party Out Of Bounds_The B-52's

    Have a great Two-Fer Tuesday everyone. Don't froget to raise your glass for the one and only NYJ at some point AFTER beer:thirty!
    I know I'm gonna!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Enjoy your day NYJ!

  10. #120
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hugs and butterfly [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 's to you. Hey can we possible get a beautiful butterfly Graemlin added to the instant Graemlin? That would be cool also...

    If anyone wants to say do a [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] tonite it will have to be around 8:30pm basically normal time. I'll bring some of the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] animals with me too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic